• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PNY, your simply the best.........Thnx!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

football

I was wondering why I had recieved such a large and heavy box, when I shipped them a small and light box.

Well..........It's because I had shipped a PNY Ti4400 with no extras, they shipped a PNY 5600Ultra with games and cables!:D

Not only do I not need to buy a $30 fan combination for the 4400 (very good on this 5600U), but I have a upgrade video card.

I know, it's not a 5900. But heck, I didn't expect this.

I will now spend the next two hours surfing the web and reading information on the card, and also admiring the looks before I put it to the test.

Man.....When my 4400 stopped working, I was just going to ditch it (as I do with most of my video cards), and get another. I guess I don't have to say, having a warranty on a video card is a very good deal.

My hat's off to you PNY, thnx!
:D

sct said:
I also had shipped a PNY Ti4200 4x with no extras, they shipped a PNY Ti 4200 8x .

That is a nice jesture on their part, good deal!

The best part is not expecting to recieve anything other than what you sent, and recieve more.

I would have been more than happy with a used or the same (working/repaired) video card, but I get a brand spanking new one instead.

BTW....You think you could help me find a pic of this card (PNY 5600 Ultra)?

It has a purple PCB board, and a very large heatsink (chrom) and fan covering the chip and memory. It also has two large heatsinks on the back, covering the memory there. The card feels like it ways 5 pounds, lol!

I've seen where they started shipping newer models of the 5600Ultras, do to performance issues with the older ones. I have yet to see a 5600U that looks like mine, I would just like to see a picture of it. I've seen a green looking one that had PNY on it, but that can't be it...Thnx in advance!

Back