• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Motherboard

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Trent

So after my nf7-s died back in december Ive rma'd it to abit and gotten 3 doa boards in return. Now thinking that it might be one of my other components i went out and bought a new PSU, thinking maybe it was the problem. changed HDs, and even tried different ram. All of this to no avail. now Im sitting here with the 4th board from abit that doesnt work at all above 133 fsb no matter what. Im thinking about just cutting my losses and getting a new board (not from abit) because I cant stand using my old msi kt3ultra2 anymore being that it is completely incompatible with my 9600XT. So I am on a very limited budget being as I was counting on a working replacement from abit. So having around $90 max, to spend I need a board that will OC good, I want at least to get back to the speeds I had of 2300 with the nf7 before it died. I was thinking maybe the DFI nfII ultra infinity but newegg doesnt specify as to the rev. Any suggestions of motherboards would be much appriciated since Im sick of dealing with abit.

The Infinity only has one revision, because it came out after/along with the LanParty B, so all Infinity's are almost exactly the same as the B except sans gigabit lan and pretty colors. Its supposed to be a great overclocking board, try it out.

Back