• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

$100 vid card selection?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

demon-eater

My brother asked me to build him a computer so I have set aside $100 for a vid card give or take alittle... whats the best bang for my buck with alittle bit of overclocking.

yeah, a ti4200 with BGA ram will go far, i hear they are under $100 by more than a notch.

of course, i just got a ti4800 for $120, newegg refurb...and 9600 pro cards with bga can be found for $120 sometimes, too.

compgeeks.com has some extensive selections of cards around 100 + - Some of refurb, some new..but i'd say go with the refurb ti4400 and oc it to 4600.

heh

PFFFFFFFF ti4200 try to get it from MSI tho,i like it i am using it now,i friend my 9600xt,look up a few under i fried my 9500 :D.its a great card,i think they are all good but they are hard to find,ATI or nvidia whateva gets me most for my 200$,comon dont be haten,but (DIE INTEL DIE DIE DIE) jk amd fan tho,aint spending 200 for a proc i spent 90 on it and 50 on the cooling and it pwnz their 2.8 :D EDIT fried(not friend it was a good friend tho helped me win a few CAL matches in CS)

Back