• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

did i buy the right stuff.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

capmuffin

well daddy and i went out :D.to radioshack.we bought some rosin .50 whateva.45 watt pen gun.solder remover.and a cleaning kit.did i buy the right thing for mobo's and ****z

Trust your DAD for better or worst. LOL

capmuffin said:
well daddy and i went out :D.to radioshack.we bought some rosin .50 whateva.45 watt pen gun.solder remover.and a cleaning kit.did i buy the right thing for mobo's and ****z

lol I HOPE SO OOPS 25 or less ohwell ill work on a dead mobo or i might try it on my dog that might be fun :D

I would be really careful about using a 45 watt iron on your computer components. I would start with a weak one, like 15 watts. I do use a 45 watt one now, but only because I can trust myself to be quick enough not to fry anything on the mobo by leaving it on too long. I use the 45 watt one because I cant stand waiting for the 15 watt iron to heat up.

Back