• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PR3ACH3R BIOS for NF7-S V2.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
{PMS}fishy said:
Hey guys the download link on his site is broken.

If any one has it please PM me.

Thanks.

I second that. I'm really interested in this BIOS.

Hood said:
The BIOS is being modded again as we speak, not that there was anything wrong wth the first one but PR3ACH3R thinks he can improve on it. Hopefully I will be able to post it in a day or so. PR3ACH3R is working hard on it.
Hood

That's awesome, I'm definetly gonna install that

Had mine running 245 with no mods, it was on a 9.5x multi, also hit 250 but it was a bit flakey. After a few days of 245 it started randomly rebooting so I presumed the N/Br was getting too hot for the stock cooler. I have water on it now but havent had any time to mess with it again.
Hood

JDizzle said:

So you hit 233 FSB without modding? Did you have to do the L12 for your ram though? Was the vdimm problem fixed?

NO mods, no L12, nothing.

Just the voltages below.

Never knew of or had any Vdimm problems.

JDizzle said:
What about ram voltages, any increase there?
My DDR is rated at 2.7v for standard but I usually have it at 2.9 (3v actual) although it runs 245FSB at 2.7v no problem.
Hood

Nope 2.9 is the max without modding, it is actually 3.02 on mine when set to 2.9V.
Hood

JDizzle said:
Can you get over 2.9 vdimm?

The NF7-S overvolts Vdimm and the 2.9 setting can range from 3.00 to as high as 3.1. But the max Bios setting is 2.9. But it is at least 3.0 anyway.

I decided to try this bios out and I gotta say, It totally rocks. The d10s didnt work at all for me and I couldnt get past 223 fsb with the d21s. This bios seems to have solved all my problems and I can now push my fsb higher and its more stable.

Let us know when Pr3ach3r releases is revised version. Im about to give up on my NF7 and RMA it back if I cant get anywhere. :cry:

To make matters worse my NIC is starting to randomly drop out.

Hopefully this modded 18 works well. My regular 18 that came installed on my nf7-s wont let me over 200fsb AT ALL. No matter what the timings or anything.

I'll try it out after I read some more on flashing the bios....never done it before.

Gah...WHY does everyone insist on changing the BIOS menus from their original???? I get so used to the layout, and then people seem to just want to change them for no other reason than because they can. And they could've at least included an option to disable the startup screen...:mad: I appreciate the work put into this, but it's just the little things....[/RANT]

Alright, I flashed it. Doesn't look like I got any FSB gain out of this, so I'll have to look elsewhere.

Last edited:
Links are already posted. Try the first post of this thread, and also 3/4 of the way down the first page.

Hood are you saying that 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5 all work for you at fsbs over 225 WITH cpu interface enabled??

btw what improvements have you guys seen with this bios? this is the only bios that ended up getting corrupt for me, i had to get another bios chip.... i may try it again if it improves sandra scores and what not...

i'm sticking to the tictac bios 22 betaking for now :/

Back