• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PR3ACH3R BIOS for NF7-S V2.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Your nose is a little brown, maybe you should clean it off... And what im asking for is not being ungreatfull nor impatient. I would be happy with waiting a month for the needed 30 second copy and paste of the SIP table, all I really want is a responce...And so far nobody has got one in the several threads this has been asked...

Your nose is a little brown, maybe you should clean it off...

I dont think you grasp how ****ed off I (and soo many pplz) were when we lost our 10/10.5 multis. I really dont give a damn how he did it.

No one really know WTF he did to fix it. I have no knowledge in BIOS haxs.

All he did was copy the SIP table from bios 1.0 (where the problem didnt exist) and put it in bios 2.2 (which has all the sata fix's and stuff)... So say the SIP code in bios 2.2 reads WXYZ and in BIOS 1.0 it reads ABCD, he simply replaced WXYX with ABCD in bios 2.2 and called it a day, problem solved.

Back