• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PR3ACH3R BIOS for NF7-S V2.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Had it for a long time but only now able to POST it, PR3ACH3R is very thorough in his testing.
Hood

Well I never had a prob with them in the first place with any of my CPUs, this is a new 2800+ and I havent tested the multis fully with this one.
Hood

BalliN said:
Do you need to rename the file to .bin or .exe? its currently PR3HMNF7.D18

I second that question, and ask one other.

What SATA Bios does this have in it?

BalliN & Octavian
Yes just rename it to .bin and it has SATA 4.2.12 Bios.
Hood

Hood, does ur cpu socket have a metal or plastic lever?

On my metal lever board, 10 and 10.5 always worked. But on my plastic, they didn't.

So you change the .d18 file to .bin?

Hey guys the download link on his site is broken.

If any one has it please PM me.

Thanks.

Sorry guys for not getting back, been very busy the last week.
{PMS}fishy
Have sent you a PM.

JML
Yes it does support RAID.

iLLestOne
I have had 3x NF7-S , 2x with plastic and 1x metal levers. All work with 10x and 10.5x multis.

Hood

The BIOS is being modded again as we speak, not that there was anything wrong wth the first one but PR3ACH3R thinks he can improve on it. Hopefully I will be able to post it in a day or so. PR3ACH3R is working hard on it.
Hood

Hood said:
The BIOS is being modded again as we speak, not that there was anything wrong wth the first one but PR3ACH3R thinks he can improve on it. Hopefully I will be able to post it in a day or so. PR3ACH3R is working hard on it.
Hood

Hood, keep us posted.

Will he be updating the SATA Bios?

Back