• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P4P800 Northbridge Heatsink Question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i used screws but i like the glugun idea better and will prolly do that.
I tried tightening the dram to 2-5-2-2 and it wouldnt post so set it back to 2-5-3-3 and ran sisoft benchs and is alot better than my original config.Its stable and i have a good mix of timings and fsb.250 fsb and tight timings = fast all around to me.maybe ill test benchs tho with looser timings and higher fsb and see what kind of diff i get with mem benchmarks.

CAS to RAS should be set to 3 on 875/865 boards. So from top to bottom in your bios, try 2-2-3-5. That's what I have my memory set to.

-Bobby

bobby yes hehehe that's how u actually configure in ur bios :) but i dunno why they present it in a different way :)

btw, bobby, ur not updating ur bios? i noticed ur still using rev. 1012 when rev. 1015 is out :)

If it ain't broke...

I have 1014 and now 1015 downloaded but I haven't seen anything that warrants a bios upgrade. My system is running fine and I haven't had the time to upgrade. Maybe in a couple of weeks.

-Bobby

here are a couple of screenies one of ctiaw and one of my case.Looks like i do have partial pat enabled.

ctiaw.JPG

and my case
4427128.JPG

first i screwed it over, earlier i used epoxy and now im worried, i think if i remove it from the heatsink, i'll damage it.. LOL

Back