• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

my lcd crap out?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AkuraII

I have a lcd from gateway i got a little while back but now i think it craped on me. I was using my computer whatever and turned it off last night. Came down this morning pulled out the plug from my 9700pro to see what kindda pin connectors were on the dvi plug. After putting it back in and trying to turn on the monitor it no longer shows anything. The light on the monitor stays orange never goes green and shows picture. I tried my 9000pro and it was the same thing can someone help me out?

Similar here with my LCD. The DVI output stopped working. I was messing around with the services to fix another issue. Disabled ASUS driver helper - restarted the computer and nothing. Won't even show the POST. Put the VGA cable in and it worked. Turned the service abck to automatic but still won't work. The fact that it won't even show the POST leads me to believe its the monitor or video card, not a windows issue. I will start witht he cheapest thing - a new cable. If its not that I will stick with the VGA input (not as clear so I would like to fix it)

Any thoughts?

Back