• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ebay link to hynix original- bt-d43

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

flapperhead

puttin this link here, because alot of guys were looking for bt-d43 Its a pull from a dell,original hynix sticks . when i saw it last nite i immediately put max bid for 85 bux the last bid is 83 and so far its holding. i have enuff good ram and its greedy not to share with u guys.. if someone wants it, let me know and i will stop bidding immediately.... flapperhead http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3458766325&category=44938#ebayphotohosting

I would ask you to stop bidding if I thought it would do any good. But just posting the addy pretty much negates that chance. BTW, are there any stores in the DC area that you have NOT checked out for bt-d43 mem? All the BB and CC stores I've checked haven't had any when I went a looking. Just hoping you could save me some legwork :D

i dont think the guy selling this stuff has any idea what he has..
if some one wants it i think the guys here are decent enuff to hold off. the only thing is someone else not here finding it, and decides they want it could pose a problem.. as it stands now 86.00 will take it...

the 3 stores i found it in was the bb on rte 1 in alexandria, the circuit city in waldorf, and the circuit city in marlow heights. but to tell u the truth, i think it was just luck. the key is to pick out 3 or 4 stores in your area and check em out, usually sunday is the best time. also since they have so much theft of these sticks alot of times they dont have enuff plastic security boxes, so they keep some in the back. If there isnt much on display dont be shy in asking if they have any more in back... flapper

I guess I'll have to be a little more demanding next store I pop into. I am thinking about making the drive to Waldorf as that particular CC has been very good to me. They were the only CC with 250GB HDs in stock when they were blowing em out for $125 AR. Anyhow, thanks for the tip. Hopefully I'll strike gold somewhere :D

bt-d43 is the chips used on most of the pc4000/4500. they are capable of very hi memory frequencies sometimes up to 290-300.

it all depends on what cpu u buy ( multiplier) and memory capability... for instance many 2.4c's will run 280 fsb + .if u can find some good pc4000, you can run it 1-1 with loose timings and get a boatload of bw. u wouldnt want pc4000/4400 for a 3.0 or a 3.2 cause you are looking for as high a fsb and memory as u can get. If the 3.0 runs to about 3.6 or so then the pc4000 will not even be running 250.. good bh5/6 will oc that hi with tighter timings.. also the bh5/6 is a little more flexible cause u can still run hi fsb and a 5/4 with tight timings that will go far to redress the extra mhz u get when running 1-1.. once u get and an idea on what situations pc4000 or bh5-6 works best, then the rest is up to u on how you want to go....

well what i want to do is use it with a mobile barton. If i have good cooling and all, can i get 2.7 with bt d43?

almost any bt-d43 will run 250. the question is what kinda fsb are u talkin about to get 2.7? if its 230-240 get some bh5/6 if u can, cause it'll run much tighter timings. if u need 240+ the d43 will take it all the way...

flapperhead, I want to give you a BIG BIG BIG thanks for posting all this info about finding these Hynix BT-D43 chips. I went shopping around today and stumbled onto a jackpot. 8 2x256MB packs of Kingston PC3200 ValueRam... ALL of them Hynix BT-D43 chips! :eek: That's 16 damn sticks of Hynix BT-D43 :D :D :D This should make for quite the fun and busy weekend testing RAM. Oh, and that was at the Bowie, MD store if you're still hunting around as well.

OMG LUCKY!!!!
Well, anyways it WOULD have been at 250 fsb but now i have decided to go for a64. Do you think i will be able to get that much fsb with an a64? I seriously doubt its even possible...

Toaster Oven said:
flapperhead, I want to give you a BIG BIG BIG thanks for posting all this info about finding these Hynix BT-D43 chips. I went shopping around today and stumbled onto a jackpot. 8 2x256MB packs of Kingston PC3200 ValueRam... ALL of them Hynix BT-D43 chips! :eek: That's 16 damn sticks of Hynix BT-D43 :D :D :D This should make for quite the fun and busy weekend testing RAM. Oh, and that was at the Bowie, MD store if you're still hunting around as well.

you are very welcome... GOOD LORD 8 boxes!!!!.oh dont get me started i got way too much ram now.(4 sets) did u buy them all? If u did, one things for sure, there's gotta be a couple that will really stand out.. the ones i got from alexandria on rte 1 oc pretty good 260-265( man am i getting spoiled when a 265 mhz oc is just pretty good). my hyperram runs better 290. so ill probably just test each one just to be sure, then sell em for what i paid(95.00) to someone that doesnt have access to this memory and really needs some. the knee jerk bid i put on ebay turned out the highest so now i got another set coming wed. oh well ill test em out and sell them also. (they are hynix original). anyway sounds like u hit the jackpot and hopefully u can get a couple real gems that will run like my hyperram ,only for cheap.. flapper...

Yep, I bought all 8 boxes. How could I resist??? :santa: I really hope there are a few outstanding sticks in this pile. I'll probably end up doing what you're doing and keep the sticks I want, selling any worth keeping for about what I paid, and returning the bum sticks.

BTW, finding cheap RAM has really become an obsession. I still plan on looking for more tomorrow while they're still on sale. I mean, 16 sticks will only hold me over for so long... :D

Just wanted to add, if I'm reading these correctly, then it looks like these are fairly recent chips. I have:

3 boxes - 404A
3 boxes - 404AC
2 boxes - 405AA

I assume this means these are week 4 and week 5 chips from 2004?

No worries Disney, I only plan on keeping maybe 2 boxes so I'll have leftover RAM to sell if you're interested. :D I just finished setting up my backup computer so I could surf the web while I'm busy testing out this memory. Currently testing the first stick right now. Giving it 3.2 volts, 3-4-4-8 timings, and bumping the FSB by 5 MHz at a time if the memory passes 5 loops of Memtest86+. Currently at 255MHz with no errors :clap:

Anyhow, I'll be starting a new thread later on detailing my findings. Hopefully I'll have good news to report!

Toaster Oven said:
Yep, I bought all 8 boxes. How could I resist??? :santa: I really hope there are a few outstanding sticks in this pile. I'll probably end up doing what you're doing and keep the sticks I want, selling any worth keeping for about what I paid, and returning the bum sticks.

BTW, finding cheap RAM has really become an obsession. I still plan on looking for more tomorrow while they're still on sale. I mean, 16 sticks will only hold me over for so long... :D

lol..... Like frankenstein said "ive created a monster" although this is a fun harmless hobby, its easy to see how people get addicted to stuff.. When i saw that box of bt-d43 i couldnt stop myself even tho i really didnt need it. i kept thinking there's a 320 mhz stick in that set with my name on it... just got my credit card statement today and in the last week ive spent 300 bux on memory, that woke me up..

Back