• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SP-97 results

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bettsr

Just installed the SP-97. Was using the Volcano 11+ Xaser Edition
· 37ºc idle
· 47ºc load
After installing the SP-97 with a 92mm Panaflow H1BX
· 32ºc idle
· 38ºc load
This setup has considerable less fan noise than my previous set up did. Thinking of purchasing a new HS/F setup this would be a great choice IMO.

Last edited:
I do the best with what little I know.
cpuZ_421_fsb.bmp

Where did you get the Panaflo from? I saw Jab-Tech has a Panaflo H1-B, is this a typo or is there such a thing? If there is whats the difference with the H1-B and the H1-A?

Edit: Sorry for getting off topic

Or maybe the B has to do with there being a sensor on the fan.......or not??? Need to ask the FANMAN he could tell us.

Panaflo Model Numbers Explained (almost):

H1A

The "H" stands for "High Airflow". A "L", "M", or "U" would stand for "Low Airflow", "Medium Airflow", or "Ultra Airflow", in that order.

I have NO clue what the 1 stands for, but it could be an indication of voltage.

The "A" means it has no tach functions. A "B" would mean tach supported but not installed, "BX" means tach is supported and installed.

The fan in my sig is an H1A w/ tach which means it's probably just a mislabled H1BX. [I got it from Sidewindercomputers.com]

Thanks did not know all that. This one I have has the tach (BX) exacly the same as yours I'm pretty sure.

FBA09A12H* 92mm Panaflo H1BX = high, 12vlt, 3 wire, w/tach....

FB = motor type
A = brg type
09 = housing size
A = thickness
12 = voltage
H = speed / L.M.H.U.*

A = wire leads, std. 2 leads (gnd,pwr)
B = wire leads,std. 3 leads (gnd,pwr & signal)

X = option = tach output
O =option = locked rotor alarm sensor & solid corner housing

Last edited:
FBA09A12H.....thats exactly what I have so its an H1A (BX) or an H1BX???

Last edited:
Back