• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newbie Guide to Setting up Your Own Apache Server on Windows

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm not sure where to post this so I'll just put it here.

I have installed XAMPP and copied all my website files over to the htdocs folder. The intranet site I'm trying to host is working and all but there is a problem with what I want to do.

I'm running everything off of a Windows 2003 Server which has 3 hard drives installed in it. One is a 250GB drive which has all the operating system files on it and I have a 1TB and a 1.5TB drive that have all my documents, media and programs on it.

Is there a way to link the files on these two drives to the site? I can't copy the files over to the web folder as it's roughly 2TB worth of documents I want linked to the site.

I've tried everything I could find but nothing works. I have been told that I could use PHP for this but I couldn't find anything on google that can help.

Anyone have an idea of what I should do?

Thanks.

hai, i am lucky i need your help to get rid of this Ukash Virus from my computer. When ever I start my computer I just see google page and noting else. I have used cleanpcguide.com and easyfixvirus.com webistes tools to get rid of it, but when ever I proceed to start the 2nd tools it says the virus has been removed and says me to restart the computer but when i do so i see the problem remain the same. I think Ukash Virus virus might be blocking the tools to download.

help to remove this virus?

hai, i am lucky i need your help to get rid of this Ukash Virus from my computer. When ever I start my computer I just see google page and noting else. I have used cleanpcguide.com and easyfixvirus.com webistes tools to get rid of it, but when ever I proceed to start the 2nd tools it says the virus has been removed and says me to restart the computer but when i do so i see the problem remain the same. I think Ukash Virus virus might be blocking the tools to download.

help to remove this virus?

Make your own thread.

Knowing quite a bit about apache, this thing still taught me lots of neat tricks.

Very well put and detailed article. Great job :D!

Back