question for a mod

the PWM's on my mobo are overheating and causing restarts, so I need to take an old heatsink and put it on, the question is what artic product to use, can someone just tell me if it's Arctic Silver Thermal Epoxy or Ceramique Thermal Compound

many thanks

(thought it'd fit here 'cause it's an alternative mod to improve cooling...)
    "I named the mold in my toilet Albert. He lived there for five years; until I got a girlfriend and cleaned my room." -curtis1552

use thermal epoxy, the ceramique might not hold as well

Ceramique wont hold at all.

You can buy a thermal epoxy or use small dots of superglue at the corners of the chips with thermal paste. Then you can just twist the sink off whenever you want (as long as you dont overdo it with the superglue).

is the thermal epoxy completely perminent?
    "I named the mold in my toilet Albert. He lived there for five years; until I got a girlfriend and cleaned my room." -curtis1552

not completly...er um what i mean to say is mix the thermal epoxy with some AS thermal paste that weakins the bond without hindering thermal performance. best way to remove anything thermal epoxied is a visit to the freezer for about 15 minutes..remove it and pry and or twist