• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

chaintech gx20 & tv out

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Puer Aeternus

hey all,
Long story short, roomie ordered a gx20 ti4200 128mb 8Xagp and it did not work in his rig. I tried it and it works fine, except for tv out! My other card has tv out and that works but the connections are different. The MSI card has a TV out(s) and the chaintech has tv out(c&s)?
I really dont know what they are called and thus I need help!

If you have this card or are familiar w/ it please lend a hand here. I would like to know if I am just not getting it or the card is flawed(ebay special ya'know).

I have not had a problem w/ my other card. I use tv tool to set up my extended monitor to my tv and familiar w/ nview. I also have the latest nvida drivers.

Oh..last thing, does anyone know where I can downlaod the manual for this VGA card? The chaintech site does not have the manual available?

Last edited:
My chaintech ti4200 has monitor out, dvi, and svideo. All I did was hook up a svideo cable from the card to the tv and it worked. I was not impressed with the quality of it though. If I remember right there are different options of what ports you have on the back of the card... I could not find a manual download looked for quite a while too. I emailed chaintech and they sent me one free. I could scan mine and post it if you want. let me know

Back