• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Komusa PC4200 Adata chips 301mhz 2.9v

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
flapperhead said:

of course i hope every stick runs like max's superstick but its important to be realistic, 295-300 at 2.9v is amazing... plus i dont think higher voltages has too much effect on the newer chips,cause unlike the older d43,the newer d43 chips ive been testing actually dont like more that 2.9v...

Well it may not do 301mhz but it will probably still do better than my kingston. Maybe I won't need the extra voltage, I will try it at 2.85v first. Hopefully I can get some good stuff, it seems like most people are having pretty good results with the adata stuff.

bill gates said:

Well it may not do 301mhz but it will probably still do better than my kingston. Maybe I won't need the extra voltage, I will try it at 2.85v first. Hopefully I can get some good stuff, it seems like most people are having pretty good results with the adata stuff.

dont get me wrong, i would love it if u got 310 out of em. 1 of my sticks runs to 290 at 2.8 and look at max's crazy oc, so they gotta be doing something right...

i had 2 x 256 and 1 x 512 adata pc4000 it has adata chips and pcb and they ran 275 fsb 1:1 no problem at 2.8v if i had a vdimm mod they would have flew

thats why i think the adata stuff runs like a bat out of hell cause they havent been speed binned to death. no pc/4200/4400. u get pc4000 chips and they seem to just get started at 250.

crimedog said:
maxvla, why don't you give them more volts and try tighter timings?
my shuttle an50r maxes at 2.9v and no way i'm vmoding the board and killing my a64 chip.

my AI7 with 3.2v should be plenty to get these to shine. :)

i get the AI7 tomorrow and the 2nd stick should arrive by friday.

Just an got answer from randy lo at komusa. he says the adata pc4200 is selling well.. no doubt. since his pc3200/3500 comes from the factory with heatspreaders he said its either first grade samsung or whats left of the winbond stock... says it oc's pretty well.. since its pretty inexpensive i may buy a stick and see how it runs

Here's my result running the same adata pc4200 on a K8N-PRO. @ 2.9 volts.btw is your pcb red on your mem Maxvla..?

292_fsb.jpg

GWAR said:
Here's my result running the same adata pc4200 on a K8N-PRO. @ 2.9 volts.btw is your pcb red on your mem Maxvla..?

292_fsb.jpg
yes it is a red pcb on mine. good job on 292fsb however your pic won't load. only knew by the filename :p

don't have the 2nd stick yet :(

supposed to be delivered today. usps delivery confirmation has let me down like 5 times in the past week. never had problems before. :(

on a different note.. i just bought a prescott 2.8e :D should be here in a few days.

flapperhead said:
darn it..
no worries. this same thing happened with my other stick of komusa ram. will probably have it tomorrow.

What do I have to do to get this Komusa RAM with the Adata chips? Do I have to specifically ask someone or just buy it?

its a free upgrade. when you select the quantity on the page its right next to it with the other options.

What store?

Nevermind, www.komusa.com - thanks again.

The upgrade is not free its an extra 16 bucks for PC4000 and extra 18 bucks for PC4200 :D

Last edited:
tekOC said:
What store?

Nevermind, www.komusa.com - thanks again.

The upgrade is not free its an extra 16 bucks for PC4000 and extra 18 bucks for PC4200 :D
huh??

i just went there and pc4200 with adata is 69.00 for 1 256mb stick, the same price as regular pc4200.

Back