• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

how do i send anonymous Netsend messages?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
MadSkillzMan said:
lol yea that happened to a guy in my advanced topics class...suspended for 3 days saying hi. Sent it to the entire school. No id like to use it at home mainly. I had a GUI prog that supposedly did it....

oh...in my physics class, we all have laptops at our bench....all networked for printing reports and results. THey run win2k. One kid abuses netsend. Yes, i admit we've used it at skool, but not for mischeif. Its treated harshly at my place. This kid sends us about 50-100 in a few seconds. Gets on our nerves. So i tried doing the NET STOP MESSENGER. our retarded admin locked the ability to shut it off, and she thinks she locked the ability to netsend all together.

I sent one message to one computer over a novell network back in HS (my freshman year). I think it was probably my second day in a required keyboarding class and i was done w/ my assignment way early. So I was jacking around on the network. Not doing anything bad. so i sent a message to my friend sitting a row up. About 10 minutes later my teacher got a call from an admin and she told me not to do it.

i found a C++ prog thatll do it. Source code included....but i wanna learn how to use the NetMessageBufferSend command myself..i have a pretty funny idea that i just thought up... but i wont share it here, i dont want to offend a mod or anything...so PM me if u wanna know

Back