• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How do I water bong?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Aeon Flux

I NEED TO CONTACT SILVERSINKSAM, AS I HAVE A OUTST
Basically I want to know just that. What is a water bong/evaporator cooling system? How do you use them? How do they work? Etc... I know very little from them and for some reason the concept is eluding me. I just want a clear cut explination. Thanks in advance!

Think of a water bong as a shower surrounded by a tube. Towards the bottom of the tube is a powerfull fan pushing air up helping evaporation. With all the heat evaporating the water becomes cooler than air temp. There is also some physics invloved with the water being cooled by it velocity and friction of the air. At the bottom of the tube is a powerfull pump, which pumps the water to the water block and then back to the top of the tube. Do a search and you will find tons of information. I have not seen him in 2 years, but PePsi posted alot of stuff on bong. Do a search for his posts.

Back