• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Last one.....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm getting about 32.3ºC-32.4ºC on idle & about 36.5ºC under load.......(38.4ºC running prime). As oppose to about 35ºC-36ºC idle & 40ºC-42ºC under load. (can't remember prime temp)

Soja Glad to see you took our advice on the rad mounting

ARGHHH, I don't really feel like unmounting my rad again.......Maybe I'll do that in a few weeks. But I'm pretty happy with the temps as is. Thanks for the input all & or help, much appreciated!!

Nice to see its going well. The paint really cleaned it up.

As for changing the fan you know you will get the gotta mess with it bug in a few weeks anyways so at least you have something you can do. We can't actually ever be truly finished with our box :)

PolarExpress said:
As for changing the fan you know you will get the gotta mess with it bug in a few weeks anyways so at least you have something you can do. We can't actually ever be truly finished with our box :)

Said like a true H2O addict :D

lol......I know......Just the thought right now after ripping it a part so much.......I will do it anyways within a week or so just for the heck of it........Blahhh

Back