• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Last one.....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Jigsaw baby!!!!! haha $30 for a hole. Money well spent. First time using a jigsaw in my life, no critizing......

Attachments

• 100_0083.jpg
    100_0083.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 403
I ended up putting the PS in the front.......Also, I have a 120 mm grill in the mail, I won't leave that open like that on top. =]

Temps look like 5-6 degrees cooler on idle, so far anyway.

Click here for PS placing

Yeah, it's a Black & Decker I got at Home Depot, 30 bucks!! Course the special blades I had to get for cutting metal was 5 or 10 I think.......But still.....

HaHa, go for it!! They had the Dremmel tool? (not sure what it is called, but seems like people use it) That thing was like 60+ bucks. Not including add ons you need for it. I said screw that & got a jigsaw. =]

hmm looks ok i guess. man how that case ended up like that . Your case does lok big enough for a better mounting.
Anyway as long as it works, you should be happy

What do you mean? It's fine.........Best place I could mount it. about 5º-6º or more lower temp.

next time put some tape around the metal guard on the jigsaw.
that way you wont scratch the paint off.

Yeah........Really was not thinking.............Oh well, adds character. =]

Looks better now =]

Nothin like a little touch up to make it prettyyy..

Attachments

• 100_0086.jpg
    100_0086.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 179
why did you choose to have the fan blowing in? since the rad is at the top of your case wouldn't it make sense to have it suck? i know the arguments concering suck/blow configs but still..

I don't really know, I just left it that way. It's way cooler now the way everything is setup so I doubt it will make much of a difference. I do have the fan shooting down & there is two 80mm fans pulling out right next to the CPU.....Would make sense for circulation.

Glad to see you took our advice on the rad mounting ;)

Try having your fan pull. Better airflow distribution throughout the fins. A couple C less is always nice.

Back