• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Digital SLR camera's

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ToiletDuck

I was wondering if all SLR camera's are capable of taking the 35mm lenses. I know the canon one does but what about the others like fuji and such?

yes, digital SLR's utilize regular high end lenses. You may want to check for lense compatibility. I know Cannon ones are really good, and will work with any other cannon SLR lenses.

Fuji Finepix S7000 Digital Camera

That is the one that I am looking at. It seems to be the best camera for me. Think it would take extra 30mm lenses?

SLR=Single Lens Reflex. Uses a mirroring system so that what you see through the viewffinder is exactly what the camera captures. Also, 99% (afraid to say all since I'm sure someone will find one that doesn't) of all SLR's, digital or otherwise have interchangeable lenses. E.G. 25-80mm, 75-300mm will both fit on the same camera. The correct term for this kind of camera is prosumer.

That fuji doesn't have interchangeable lenses.

Back