• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Celly2 600 Fun!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I managed to swap my cBo 700 for a cCo 600 (cool hey?), brought it home DIP switched 100Mhz FSB boot, 900Mhz, Reformated, shut down, changed to 1008Mhz, installed windows, FSB utility, 1038Mhz via windows.

I never new i coul dhave soo much fun with this chip! So far its all at default voltage cuz i dont have adjusments on this board (CUSL2-C already waiting to be installed)

fun! fun! I finally mage the 1Ghz mark!

WTG!! 112 FSB at default is extremely rare!! If you bump the vcore on that down the road, I'd wager you'll see 1.06 GHz out of it before you're done.

It took 2.05v to get mine to 1053 (1.95v for 1017). I'd say you'll eclipse those numbers easily. Can you say (potentially) 1062+ from yours?? ???

Awesome chip!! May she run long and fast for ya!

Another C600 climbs to the top of Mount Gigahertz!

Mr B

Im on my CULS2-C at 1008Mhz 1.75v right now (setting up my computer)

i need a few suggustions on temp monitoring and such.

Id like to get accurate as possible temp readings b4 i start pushing (next step is 133Mhz/1.95v hopefully :)

What should i try to keep the PCI to? im not happy with going over 40Mhz but if it means speed, then i guess regular purchaes of hardware is cool :)

Oh Mr B, this celly has been running 24/7 at default speeds at a computer store as a demo machine since it was new, so i guess i bypassed the burn in period :)

Sohryu Asuka Langley (Jun 28, 2001 06:40 a.m.):
Im on my CULS2-C at 1008Mhz 1.75v right now (setting up my computer)

i need a few suggustions on temp monitoring and such.

Id like to get accurate as possible temp readings b4 i start pushing (next step is 133Mhz/1.95v hopefully :)

What should i try to keep the PCI to? im not happy with going over 40Mhz but if it means speed, then i guess regular purchaes of hardware is cool :)

Oh Mr B, this celly has been running 24/7 at default speeds at a computer store as a demo machine since it was new, so i guess i bypassed the burn in period :)

I use the MBM software (mother board monitor), it's freeware and rulz.

Can find it here

Back