• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Build week info?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tommy

Hi all. Is there a database somewhere online where I can find the build week for my Celeron2 566? I have all the info off of the chip written down at home, but don't have it with me. Thanks!

Well, here's my numbers off of my C600, and what they mean. You can decipher yours when you get home...=)

Q048A065-1213

The first four letters/numbers are the ones you are looking for. They break down as;

1st digit ("Q" above), is the manufacturing plant the chip was made in. "Q" denotes Malasia.

2nd digit ("0" above), denotes the year of manufacture. "0" is 2000, "9" is 1999, etc...

3rd and 4th digits ("48" above), denotes the week of the year the chip was manufactured. This chip then was made during the 48th week of the year 2000, in the Malasian plant.

Sorry, but off the top of my head, I cannot recall the other manufacturing plant codes. The rest of the numbers in that sequence above are batch numbers, if I remember correctly.

Mr B

Back