Juno E-Mail with Outlook

Anyone know how to setup Outlook to check Juno E-Mail.

The only thing you really need to know is what are the POP3 server addresses, and your username and password.

Well, how do i find out the POP3 server adress.

Well it turns out that juno is gehy and doest support external programs except their own juno program.

Well, kinda solves that problem for ya now doesn't it.

Inactive Pokémon Moderator JigPu's Avatar
    Actually, they had their POP3 addresses up on their help site for about 2 weeks. Amazingly I was setting up Thunderbird at the time, and found them. For the past 3 years I'd been looking for their evil addresses, and there they were!!

Server name: pop.juno.com
    Username: XXXX@juno.com
    Password: your juno password
    Port: 110
    Don't use SSL
    Don't use secure authentication

Server Name: SMTP.juno.com
    Username: XXXX
    Password: (i believe it's your juno password)
    Port: 25
    Don't use secure connection

I don't use juno's SMTP server, so I can't be sure my info is right, but I know the POP works fine since I use it to check my mail every day

JigPu
    .... ASRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3
    .... Intel Core i5 2500 ........................ 4 thread ...... 3300 MHz ......... -0.125 V
    2x ASUS GTX 560 Ti ............................... 1 GiB ....... 830 MHz ...... 2004 MHz
    .... G.SKILL Sniper Low Voltage ............. 8 GiB ..... 1600 MHz ............ 1.25 V
    .... OCZ Vertex 3 ................................. 120 GB ............. nilfs2 ..... Arch Linux
    .... Kingwin LZP-550 .............................. 550 W ........ 94% Eff. ....... 80+ Plat
    .... Nocuta NH-D14 ................................ 20 dB ..... 0.35 C°/W ................ 7 V

"In order to combat power supply concerns, Nvidia has declared that G80 will be the first graphics card in the world to run entirely off of the souls of dead babies. This will make running the G80 much cheaper for the average end user."
    "GeForce 8 Series." Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. 7 Aug 2006, 20:59 UTC. Wikimedia Foundation, Inc. 8 Aug 2006.