• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P3 933 temps

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

medic13

ok all what is too high of a Temp for this processor I am getting right now on net just surfing and stuff 32C/89F what is the highest i want to go too thanks joe

medic13 (Jun 30, 2001 09:31 p.m.):
ok all what is too high of a Temp for this processor I am getting right now on net just surfing and stuff 32C/89F what is the highest i want to go too thanks joe

forgot to say WELCOME TO THE FORUM!

If you decide to overclock i would keep my temps at where you are now if not lower i get two different reports about a p3 1g some places say 70C is max others 60C which means to me that some will fry at 60C and some at 70C either way i would not ever try to push that envelope. Since ive overclocked my PC to its limits if i get above 36C it will become unstable so ive done quite a few mods mostly free to keep my temps down. if you plan not to overclock or cannot, keeping your temps under 40C should never pose a problem.

goodluck

i agree try to keep them where they are, i can get mine down to 23-34 degrees doing what ur doing with the ac on so go for it ull break 1ghz easy!!!!

PIII866@1040/w globalwin fop38

Back