• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Aixib 0403

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

fldrice

I just received this chip and it's multi-locked for sure right?

aixib%200403.jpg

aixib3.JPG

Last edited:
Frys I told the cashier to look at for the stepping where the last letter ended in a "B" but i forgot to look at the date until I got home. Only $39.99...

With a 2400 the chip is most likely going to limit your overclock, why return it for 40 bucks I'd give it a shot at least. Whoi knows you might hit 2500 mhz withthat 167*15 aint too shabby in my book

well ill put my .02 here i bought 3 cpu's all 0403's all made within 5 chips of another and 1 was unlocked so you cant tell if your lucky and got a new unlocked or not untill you put it in.

but there is a greater chance of it being locked then unlocked

Okay i'll get it tested... I was wondering, the 0403 that was unlocked, did it look any different from the other 4? Do you have a pic.

Last edited:
Dammit it's locked... v8vega350 the 0403 that was unlocked, did it look any different from the other 4? Do you have a pic?

Back