• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

overclocking days are over

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hyperbob

So are my overclocking days over? I get interested in this stuff and I can't do it. Is there any other way to do it?

hyperbob (Jul 08, 2001 01:59 p.m.):
So are my overclocking days over? I get interested in this stuff and I can't do it. Is there any other way to do it?
I would say not at all. All you need is a different MOBO and you'd be good to go Overclocking is about makeing your computer better and the mobo you have now needs replaceing to overclock.

So why not just get a new Mobo and heatsink pull everything out of the case.Drop in a new Mobo
and start overclocking

Have fun man.

People suck give me a computer anyday

hyperbob (Jul 08, 2001 01:59 p.m.):

Sorry, I haven't seen any of your other posts...
What are you trying to OC? There might be lots of tricks left in the bag...

Yea me niether, but if its your gear that wont o/c classified sell it and buy new stuff. O/cing is a great hobby.

If you cant OC your computer the only thing to do is start saving up some cash to get one that can , but you still have a computer, there is a whole world of things you can do with a computer.

Back