• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Game stores that take PayPal

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheFrag

Are there any good-decent places online that take paypal? Basically I have quite a few $$$'s on my PayPal account and I dont want to go through the hassle of getting it into my bank account, etc. Anyone got a good site?
Thanks.

FYI you can use the virtual credit card features of paypal for any site ;)

can you give me a link on how to use it? I remember hearing about it but I couldnt find it in their help section...

If you don't have a CC, you can use your Paypal balance to pay for stuff. They make a virtual credit card for you. If you want to use it, just go to withdraw, and pick Virtual credit card. You need to be using IE though. Then you type in the merchant you want to buy from, and it opens up a bottom bar with your billing info for the CC. I just used it, and it was very convenient and smooth. Only problem is the $150 spending limit per day.

Well, it IS connected to A Bank account (my moms, lol) so i just want to spend it online lol.

anvil82 said:

Did you even read the first post, lol.

Just buy stuff off ebay :D

Well, I read it, but I skipped over that part. Why is it so difficult to use a bank acct.? BTW, I was tired.. (nyquil)

Ok, for some reason, when I do the virtual credit card, the page just refreshes and nothng seems to happen. Should the page change?
Thanks.

Back