• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Yeeeeeehaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AmbientFiction

Senior Folding Zombie
Somewhere in the top 100 folders for team 32
I like my new C2 I feel this will be a very nice O/C
[ WCPUID Version 3.0b (c) 1996-2001 By H.Oda! ]

Processor #1 : Intel Celeron / 32391FC9
Platform : Socket370 (PGA370 Socket)
Vendor String : GenuineIntel
CPU Type : Original OEM Processor (0)
Family : 6 (-)
Model : 8 (-)
Stepping ID : 6 (-) <----------cC0 Celeron2 $58 shipped to my door
Brand : 1
APIC : ----
Name String : ----

Internal Clock : 634.77 MHz
System Bus : 66.82 MHz
System Clock : 66.82 MHz
Multiplier : 9.5

L1 I-Cache : 16K Byte
L1 D-Cache : 16K Byte
L1 T-Cache : ----
L1 Cache : ----
L2 Cache : 128K Byte
L2 Speed : 634.77 MHz (Full)
This is with a Volcano /// Heatsink when I O/C this baby I'm gonna get something better
Is a Vcore of 1.82(default on chip) good?

Nice...so you checked out the S-Code on the chip and found out it was cCO? I remember your earlier post. Enjoy it...probably gonna be a screamer!!

WillysNut (Jul 17, 2001 06:03 p.m.):
Nice...so you checked out the S-Code on the chip and found out it was cCO? I remember your earlier post. Enjoy it...probably gonna be a screamer!!
All I have to say is wait till I get a better heatsink and fan. :D I am might just break the 1 gig barier with air cooling on this chip

Um...you're absolutely sure that the default vcore is 1.8v?!?!? I'd always thought/heard/read that the cC0 Celerons were 1.7v.....

Do you know what week/year the chip was made?? The first four digits of the second line of numbers on the chip is the manufacturing plant and date code. The first is the plant, second is the year, third and fourth are the week of that year (so "1015" would break down as: 1 = Malasia, 0 = 2000, 15 = 15th week of 2000).

Just curious...never heard of a 1.8v default Celeron before....

Mr B

Mr B (Jul 17, 2001 09:36 p.m.):
Um...you're absolutely sure that the default vcore is 1.8v?!?!? I'd always thought/heard/read that the cC0 Celerons were 1.7v.....

Do you know what week/year the chip was made?? The first four digits of the second line of numbers on the chip is the manufacturing plant and date code. The first is the plant, second is the year, third and fourth are the week of that year (so "1015" would break down as: 1 = Malasia, 0 = 2000, 15 = 15th week of 2000).

Mr B
Well I am not saying its the Celerons fault I belive it to be this Tekram crap board.
I'd tell ya but I'd have to take the heatsink off to do so I'll do it tomorrow I don't feel like messing with it

Mr B (Jul 17, 2001 10:09 p.m.):
No rush...when you do though, please post what it says here... I'm curious to see what the numbers say.

Thanks!

Mr B
I'll get those to you tomorrow sometime.So what do you think I have 1 80mm fan in fron one in back and a Volcano /// heatsink and I can post at 980mhz....Too bad its warmer in my room than just one room away I had to setp it down to 952mhz **Cries** and I wanted a 1gigcelmine on my first day

AmbientFiction (Jul 17, 2001 09:56 p.m.):
Mr B (Jul 17, 2001 09:36 p.m.):

Mr B
Ok this is what I pulled from the chip
Q051A002-005
SL4NY 1.7Vcore Malay

I am sure the only reason its running at 1.8 is because Vcore on the board is locked

Back