• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Good Multimeter

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
:eek: That's pretty weird. I was just about to make a post with exactly the same question. Prices would be helpful too!

Marek21 WELCOME TO THE FORUMS.

As for the prices the first one is $29.99USD and the second one is $29.95USD. They both only go as low -20 for the temp reading.

Thanks for the welcome! :D

When I'm looking for a multimeter what should I be looking for? Is it worth spending $60 on one when it's sitting next to another that costs only $30? I know it's all on a case by case basis, but are there some general guidelines to follow?

You want to make sure the tolerances are good and the percentage error is real low. Also range of measurements affects the price.

If you check out some Fluke multimeters you would know what I mean. Personally I would go for the Mastech you got there, unless you need very high precision you can spring for the cheaper one.

btw, fluke would be the best you could buy, protek, uei///

Back