• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best Heatsink These days ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You feel like trying that swifty out...The one in your link..:D

The MCX462+T™ retention mechanism requires the presence of four mounting holes surrounding the processor socket, and is compatible with the following processors:

AMD® Duron® and Athlon® XP & MP 2000 and higher. The corners of the heatsink are notched to provide clearance for capacitors located close to the socket.

CPU Compatibility
The MCX462+T™ is designed exclusively for AMD (socket 462) processors.

archilochus said:
You feel like trying that swifty out...The one in your link..:D

The MCX462+T™ retention mechanism requires the presence of four mounting holes surrounding the processor socket, and is compatible with the following processors:

AMD® Duron® and Athlon® XP & MP 2000 and higher. The corners of the heatsink are notched to provide clearance for capacitors located close to the socket.

CPU Compatibility
The MCX462+T™ is designed exclusively for AMD (socket 462) processors.
it should work then. my swifty 462 is bolted to my mobo. but i wonder how well they work ??? been looking for reviews or comparisons, but no go sofar ..

Here's your review link..Did you remove the fan grids from your case yet? My 92mm Panaflo U1A just fits the bill at full tilt.68.80 cfm. 43dBA..@ 3450rpm..

REVIEW LINK :D

Last edited:
archilochus said:
Here's your review link..Did you remove the fan grids from your case yet? My 92mm Panaflo U1A just fits the bill at full tilt.68.80 cfm. 43dBA..@ 3450rpm..

REVIEW LINK :D
yes i tweaked the grids. another half degree lower :) your Panaflow pushes as much air as my Delta ! but mine does 4800 rpm.... wish it was more around your rpm ! bet yours isnt all that loud is it ? mine on high drives you out of the room :mad:

archilochus said:
Get your self a Panaflo 92mm U1A from bigfeets....:)

PANAFLO U1A FAN LINK :eek:
too bad i cant fit a "92mm" fan on my swifty, but i tell ya. if i can find a comparison of a non tec sink and a heatsink with a tec. i'm buying one ! but only if it will make a significant difference, and sofar thats to be seen .... :(

Back