• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

a7n8x cpu volt mod..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

repilce

I just got my 10k adj. pot and was ready to print info on the cpu volt mod for my a7n8x 2.0 and now all the links i had booked are no longer operational.. i'll be get'n my 1700 JIUHB tommorow and i know i might need at least 2.0 (to get where i want ;) ) .. but dont have the info or pictures to go off what i need and where to test and solder....

can anyone help? links... pics.. anything.. i'm gonna be itchin to turn this bad boy up once i recieve my slk947u from newegg..

to get the gear u need for this to even possibly work and even if it kills you.

wouldnt it cost more than vapo chill or prommys.

Stee said:
to get the gear u need for this to even possibly work and even if it kills you.

wouldnt it cost more than vapo chill or prommys.

:rolleyes:.. :D welcome to the forums...

anywayz.. yeh maximumoc.com has been down.. surely they dont have the ONLY pictures of this on the web.... :bang head

L337 M33P said:
??

It's two wires and a potentiometer. Last time I checked it's £5 for the lot.

lol sorry wrong thread ;).

was talking about mercury cooling

TA DAT DUH DAAA..

pulled this mod off earlier today just before i recieved my 1700 JIUHB :D...

First attempt.. at it or anything like this and went like cutt'n butter.. solderd that baby right on there with no hitch...

only thing is though i wish i'd gotten a 15K pot instead of a 10K pot because even with full 10K i'm still get'n a .24 V increase.. i was shooting for about .15-.20 but.. it works :D

Back