• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I thought I paid too much for MY Barton...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ChillPhatCat said:

:D

I just got $92 for my 2500+ desktop LOL... it got no bids until 15 mins before the close and the bid it up to $92... And $5 S&H... I paid $72 on Newegg... there is a market it seems if you can get the right chips.

Probably the buyers did not know they can get a mobile 2400+ barton for $77 with a good chance to run 2.5 GHz stable on air.

hitechjb1 said:

Probably the buyers did not know they can get a mobile 2400+ barton for $77 with a good chance to run 2.5 GHz stable on air.

Meh... not all people know about newegg... in fact most people just buy whatever is on the shelf down at the local computer store for $40 markup... It's proably still a deal... and if you look, there are a bunch of people on here buying 2500+ desktops with hopes of 2.5GHz... even with the mobile chips sitting there just waiting ot be bought. I haven't gotten the email yet, but I would bet that my buyer is overseas... in fact I've never sold a CPU to one person within the US... the international buyers are just there waiting for a chance to get ahold of a chip for what they consider a good price... My 2500+ M went to a guy in S. Korea...

"My 2500+ M went to a guy in S. Korea..."

a guy in s. korea wants mine too. so do two other ppl that must be well off to be bidding that kinda money. but w/e is worth it to them. I wont complain :beer:

So you two are helping to reduce the US trade deficit, selling w/ good profit margin to the Far East. lol

oh im sry cow i thought some1 STOLE ur picture and was being a little fruit trying to make a quick buck sry man i thought u got jipped.....................NICE OC U *** I CANT GET MY UNLOCKED REG BARTON to 2.5 stable lol

Cow2kie said:
"My 2500+ M went to a guy in S. Korea..."

a guy in s. korea wants mine too. so do two other ppl that must be well off to be bidding that kinda money. but w/e is worth it to them. I wont complain :beer:

When that happens, what do they pay you? US dollars or something else?

#18 said:

USD, I made that clear to them. :)

Capmuffin: No prob man. I see post poppin up on a lot of forums. So its alright. Some ppl dont believe me, but I dont see why not. Esp when I show them a ss of 3dmark01, 3dmark03, aquamark, motherboard monitor 5, speedfan, clockgen, & cpuz all at once.

#18 said:

PayPal can deal with International funds, for a small fee of course.

Durn fees, every day they look more and more like Fleet Bank.

Back