• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A64 instead of 2600M

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Buuuut you cant order it. It says limit 0 per customer. So, if you try to order it, it just says out of stock.

shiat i seen the green check arrow and thought it was in stock

hmmm

very intresting

I think that you'll be happy with the A64. I went from a XP 2100+ @ 2367mhz as my main rig to my A64 3000+ @ 2420 and I am very pleased. It feels faster in most apps and most games run smoother compared to my XP. The A64's do overclock pretty well, mine will do up to 2520 (280x9)@ 1.68v (not games stable though), I just need some more volts if I want more. Still, that is a 20-25% OC friends which is not to shabby. You just need a motherboard that will allow a good overclock which leaves most current VIA based boards out.

The a64 3200+ is a little faster in most everything compared to the 3000+ at the same clock speed. The extra cache is usually good for an extra 3% in games and benchmarks.

Back