• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A7A266 is still Kicking some booty!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cookedcomp

I just got this mobo about a week ago and it is just now stable and very overclockable. I have to admit I was a bit worried at first about the stability but now ive gon high enough to need my SK-6,which is comming in in a few days. right now i'm useing some Cidcom piece of crap, but it has done pretty well after i lapped the hell outa it ;) Right now my duron 700 @ 1015 with 1.85 Vcore @ 45C idle 48C load. I'd say that is a pretty good temp for a Cidcom rated to 1.5Ghz wouldn't you? :confused:

quite nice... the a7a is a good board... how are you lapping your coolers? I posted something on this before but I still don't really understand what lapping is... also, how are you getting the temp of your videocard?

nice overclock though... I'm never happy with my temps as of right now, although I guess they are ok, except when I put the case side on... :mad:

well for starters to lap you need to get a variety of sand papers. something like 320 , 600, 800, 1200 and use them in the same order. You will also need a fairly flat surface, I use a sheet of plexy glass and windex it before i use it ;) . My video temp is achieved with a water cooler

Back