• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Problems with CompUSA

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I would have expected them to allow you to use the money you had spent as credit towards another item. You bought the warranty, you had two bad experiences, you wanted a different/similar type item... I don't see what the big deal is. My guess is that the manager isn't too bright, the manager thought you were rude, or both!

I stopped shopping at CompUSA years ago with the exception of a few items with fabulous rebates. Their return policy is awful and it's cost them many of my dollars.

Circuit City has recently incorporated a restocking fee as well. I wrote to customer service and posted their reply in the forums. They won't be getting any of my business either!

compUSSR, lol, sometimes you can snatch a good deal there (120GB seagate 8mb cache for $60 :) ) but most of the time they're not worth it, online buying is where its at

I've had good and bad experiences at comp usa. I choose not to buy big ticket items there due to overpricing. Their cpu prices are out to lunch. You really have to hunt for the good deals there.

Back