• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Artifacts on NONocd 9800pro AIW

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

noob_123

I have a 9800 pro AIW and it has not been ocd for a while. When i play certain games, i see small white dots jusstin certain areas. What could be causing this? and how can i fix it? thx!

Check you PS make sure you have enough power. The AIW is a hog . Check case temperature. Lower the Overclocking on the P4, see if the dot a still there . Check images using: http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/rthdribl/ It the best program out there to detect any errors . Lower the clocking on the AIW and see if there are any error. If there are still error don't fool around with it. RMA it or exchange it. It's broken

Radar, checked out the card hs and fan.. and its fine, i even cleaned the heatsink. Still saw some dots on certain places while playing farcry.
Ill try that prog jc, the ps should be fine since its a 520 fortron.

The images in the prog show up perfectly fine..no artifacts @ all.. Case temp is 28.

Sound like the AIW is Ok . But do the dots show up when you start the game . If they start after awhile it probably heat related. If they start in the beginning It may be a software problem. Have you tried different driver sets for the AIW and add all existing game patches

the dots show up only in certain places @ random times...im currently using the latest omegas.

I also get some dots in some plaxes in FarCry, mostly on the .357. I play a bunch of other games with no problems so I am guessing a software problem. I had the same problem with the demo as well, Omega 4.3's.

Back