• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GeForce MX440 Video Card.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Terminat.

What is your opinion of this video card? Before The Radeon 9600 Pro my computer had it. I am sure that it is one of the best-value nvidia cards ever created. The FX series is no match for it as far as performance and value are factors. While AGP 4x was the highest that it could go to then the difference from 4x-8x has always been small for performance purposes. It has very good features for overclocking though they were not needed for my computer with a one gigahertz processor.

I have one in my other rig, and they overclock like bats outta hell, i got over 100hmz on the core just with stock cooling, and they dont perform to bad either, they run alot of games just fine :)

hmm ive got a winfast geforce4 mx 440. how much do u guys think i can over clock it?

comp specs:
p4 2.8ghz 800mhz
kingston 512ddr 400
gigabyte GA-8IPE1000
lol im a n00b at this :p but could any of u guys give me some tips on how to increase the performance with this geforce4mx 440. I know how to overclock and all with "Coolbits" but i dunno how far i should go with it.

The Video Card.

1. You should go to http://www.nvidia.co.uk/object/winxp_2k_56.72

2. Proceed to download forceware. With directx9 (video card comes with directx7) you shall notice a considerable performance increase.

3. You should go to the overclocking settings.

4. Proceed to increase with five megahertz increments very carefully.

For a GF4 i would recommend using drivers such as 41.XX to 44.XX they will be faster for the GF4's, the 5X.XX drivers are for the new GF5's. :)

Damn, I had my old MX440 and i tried overclocking it 10 mhz (i forgot whether it was core or memory) Anyways it artifacted like crazy and I put it back. It was made by Apollo and it seemed like a pretty decent brand except for the M-Plus memory :( I used powerstrip to O/C it

Ps - Yes I have upgrade my videocard since (5900xt

:D )

Back