• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

L35 Hydor

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

thorilan

L35 Hydor Arrived pics and stuff inside

Has anyone gotten ahold of one of these yet?

let me quote my email from today so you get an idea what im talking about

Depending on your system needs, you may want to try one of our new pumps; L25 or the L35. The new series of pumps feature new impellers and lower wattages. The new L25 ($39.95) uses 10W of power with 265 GPH output. The L25 body is smaller than the L30, but the hose connectors are the same. The new L35 ($59.95) uses 23W with 450 GPH output in the same body and hose connector size. I have tested both pumps and found them to be quiet and powerful. Both pumps will be hitting the PC cooling market very soon.

Last edited:
Even though it's a bit pricey the specs are gonna be worth it plus Hydor is a pretty good brand. I wouldn't mind paying that much if I know the quality is at least somewhat decent. :)

Thorilan please let us know the results/impressions about, in any way, these pumps are available worldwide since two months as reported by Hydor.
Personally I'm thinking to use the L35 as base of my WC project.

Adriano

VeiL0 said:
Even though it's a bit pricey the specs are gonna be worth it plus Hydor is a pretty good brand. I wouldn't mind paying that much if I know the quality is at least somewhat decent. :)

if I could afford that pump.... I would add a little more and get a MCP600 instead

Humm not very exiting. Would predict simlar performance to the L30. Having a bigger flow but same head could attualy make it worse. (like danner mag3 vs mag5) maybe the lower wattage will make up for it.

should be reciving it this week . since there are no hydor distributors in japan the shipping has to come from america which btw is costing me more than the actual pump

Back