• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Case Mod Gallery

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Mystikal~Method said:
This thread has gotten outta' hand :( too many people are posting craps when the rules state pictures only and a short description (i belive?) :rolleyes:

well people are posting pics and short descriptions, but others ask how they did a certain mod aor design.....and as the sayong goes: if one person has a question, everyone else has the same qustion. instead PMing the nethod to one person i just post it here so everyone can have the same info. Plus, the posts are inthe spirit of the rules i do believe.

PROFESSORX: very nice case, i will have to agree with you on thew wiring.....spend a little time on that and your case will be 100% better....can you post pics and a description of how you modded the front. thanks man, and again, very nice case

mod on

-aff

@affende: i did not mod the front myself. it was already on the case. i got the case for 30 bucks. not bad eh?
heres a pic without the clutter and added a red fan at the back. :)

100_0176.jpg

I like that type of cd rom he has where he can just stick the cd in what type of cd rom is that and where can i git it?????????/

neo-morpheus said:
Hi ,here's some pic of my newly finshed casemod
I can still smell the paint

case4.jpg

Her's you can see my case logo more clearly.I got it from an Hercules 3D prophet MX 64 box
the case matches the collor of my monitor now
case6.jpg

Blowhole in the top of my case , those T-birds do get HOT

case11.jpg

Replaced the case grill with a chrome grill ( better airflow ) maar and looks nice. Not that i'm always watching at the back of my case

case7.jpg

Here's the inside of my Pc

case2.jpg

And finaly my Logo as seen in the dark , "mama please leave the light on I'm scared in the dard "

case22.jpg

so far my Casemod, please let me know what you thing ,and if you don't like it LIE

GreetZ Neo

Sophisticated said:
never mind i found out its a Pioneer DVD120S DVD-ROM...is there a cd rom or cdr one like this???

yes there is and i bought my dvd about a year ago
i also saw a cd rom like it there
don't remember but i think i got it o ebay

yeah guys i realise that. Im not criticising the moderators for not moderating well or that this thread is total crap. Im just trying to figure out what everyone else thinks about it and maybe give a heads up to people not to post quite as much useless "wow thats cool" crap.

I think its ideal to let people post "wow that's cool" crap and then clean it all out periodically. I mean, its nice to exchange a few words about somebody's mods. But then later you just want to be able to go through the pics without all the bs.

Back