• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Case Mod Gallery

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
skahtul said:
CrashOveride:

From the picture it looks like your radiator is half covered with your power supply?
I guess you could mount fans ontop and blow down onto the rad. It just seems that it is to close to your powersupply.

Ya... its differnt now I will see if I can get acces to a camera but I took the PSU out of it's case and put it above the CD-ROM drives and put 2 80mm fans where the PSU was before. SO on the rad I have 3X80mm fans a 120mm fan and a 92mm fan, using the whole entire top section (from where the bottom of the PSU WOULD be up (there is a convient re-enforcment bar there to secure fans to:D)), I sealed it off from teh rest of the case w/ Duct tape for ultra Ghettoness:D

Here's my rig.
It's a fully watercooled system (CPU+GPU+NB) using a double non redundant watercooling circuit.
Yeah, it's a little bit messy inside, but I'm just not good enough at tidying. :p
More pictures and details following the link in my sig.

S_IMG_1459.JPG

S_IMG_1101.JPG

Here's my rig.
It's a fully watercooled system (CPU+GPU+NB) using a double non redundant watercooling circuit.
Yeah, it's a little bit messy inside, but I'm just not good enough at tidying. :p
More pictures and details following the link in my sig.

S_IMG_1459.JPG

S_IMG_1101.JPG

hey guys...new here..so just wanna post some pix up

my intel rig:
fb04bad4.jpg

Don't know y this pic cam out so green though...
fb6907b6.jpg

took out the 2fast 2furious decal

Specs:
2.8c cooled on thermaltake's subzero
DFI 's 875 Pro LanParty
2x512 DDR400
ATi Hercules Radeon 9800 Pro 128Mb
Sony DVD Rom
Samsung CD-RW
LianLi PC-70
Philips 18" LCD

my amd rig:

fb05668f.jpg

my only pic so far...couldn't bear to mod this case...the sonata just looks too good by itself...

Specs:
AMD Athlon XP +2400
NF-7
512 DDR400
Sony Black CD Rom
Antec Sonata

-cheers

Last edited:
That is just a 6in lcd module that is case mounted in replace of the three 3 1/2in drive bays. The screen is used for various things,i.e. watching some tv, movies, but mostly to check temps, cpu use and voltages during benchmarks. My tv tuncer card and/or video card's s-vdeo out to the lcd's composite video-in provides the necessary signal.

Yes, it did cost a hefty penny! And I am currently changing the motherboard to the Abit IC7-G Max 3 (Better performance then the gigabyte by far). But thnx for the kind words :)

Here's the inside. Some components have changed. See sig.
The cpu cooler on the ti4600 (svc gc-68) is now on my 9500np softmod (along with some volt mods).
site1014.jpg

pelikan: Isn't that a lot of weight to be putting on a video card? It looks like it's bending a little...

I would also move your PC speaker a little farther away from your harddrive. Back in the pentium days I had a harddrive go corrupt with the pc speaker about that far away... there's lots of room at the back/bottom of your case, that's where I keep mine.

That Ti4600 survived the weight of the heatsink for about six months with no problems. For my new video card I hung the fan on a bracket under the heatsink to reduce the weight a bit.
My new Raptor is now in the hdd cage and I just got rid of the speaker.

i got this pc from ABSpc, as noted by the multiple case badges.
the only cool thing i did was that i took an older abs computer, cut out the front part of the plastic front case cover and turned it into a door. that ABS sticker was on my original (and still working) amd k2 450Mhz 128MbRAM, pos. so, the case carries some history in it via the door. the rest of it is simple jig-saw to steel elbow grease and lexan cutting.

here

i dont know if the images will come out, so here goes nothing...

Smirabi said:
uhh, nope... anybody wanna clue me in as to how to upload a pic?
There's lots of ways:
1) www.theforumisdown.com
2) Host it yourself, on your own webserver, or if your ISP gives you webspace, you can post it there.

Welcome to the Forums!

Last edited:
Smirabi said:
uhh, nope... anybody wanna clue me in as to how to upload a pic?

Once the pic is hosted, just hit the "IMG" button on the Post Reply page. It's right above the space where you type in your reply. Then you just put in the url of where your pic is.

ahh haa... after some snooping, i figured out how to use my webspace provided by my cable company... so here's the pics of "prettybox" it might sound girly, but after having the uglies box possible for 4 years, it just looked so beautiful to me...

Rear.jpg

Corner%20View.jpg

Front%20Door%20Closed.jpg

this one was taken before i installed my aeroflow
Looking%20Inside.jpg

Looking%20Through.jpg

none of these pics show the (custom cut, by me) mirror on the bottom of the case. it's a great feature, cause you can see the video card really well and when you get really close it's like the image never ends...

I like that fan grill in the last shot there.. missed it the first time I looked. Where'd you get it? Or did you make it yourself?

Back