• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Name change time :-)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
lol, just love it and like the new pic

i went outside the other day and this large rot was laying my my garden out front. scared at first cause i've never owned a rot before, i just said hi and he came to and let me scratch his bellie. now i'm on a mission to get one myself. just hated taking it back to my neighbors house.

ya my rott is a big baby to ....as long as you dont have wheels on your feet .. im not sure why but if you using rollerblades or your on a skate board "you are the enemy" hehe go figure:rolleyes:

nice looking pooch`s Morpheus is the big guy on the right the brindle color or black my mastiff is brindle i put a pic of a very similar looking dog to mine in FerrariF50 thread "test"

hehehe... yep... I need a shot of me & the pooches (mastiffs, of course)... but I couldn't get the cat to take the pic... LOL..

BTW, Kat... the kids are littermates... Asa is the boy (a dark chocolate & apricot brindle) & Izzy is girl (a silver fawn)... they are our "lap dogs"... :D

Kris

Love that Name change for sure. And the piccie of the dogs are sooo cute. Crunchy and Munchy WU away.

Maestro

Back