Thread: 9600xt extreme

9600xt extreme

i was wonderin if anyone had a 9600xt extreme that they wanted to sell.

Sorry but you can't buy or sell items in the Video and Sound Section (or any section other than the Classifieds for that matter).

If you want to trade items on these forums you will have to wait for a while until you have at least 100 posts. Don't try to spam your way to that post count because our moderators are very alert and will dominate.

Welcome to the forums and enjoy!

"Strong with the fold this boy is, fold you must"-NASSoccer
    its a shame you cant ban people for being ignorant fanboys....
    My Heatware
    [Gigabyte MA790X-UDP4][PHII 940BE][Thermalright Ultra90][2x2GB OCZ Reaper HPC][Palit HD4850][Enhance 5150GH][Windows 7,Ubuntu 12.04]

HA HA HA he should have asked me. LOL i go to school with him LOL he was at my house last night. Yeah Ben u have to wait until u have 100posts to buy stuff here. Edit your post to ask where u can get one 4 now until u get 100posts and can look in the classifieds !

shut up devin, i know that

if u did then why did u ask?? ha ha ha yeah well if it makes u feel any better ATI tool is underclocking my mem.....

Good luck getting into the classifieds if you "know that" and were purposely breaking the rules to see if you would get any bites. You wouldn't be the first or last person to get banned from them.

If you do happen to get in though through the pity of the mods, you can rest assured that it is a secure place to trade. Don't have to worry about getting ripped off by people, like you might by trying to break the rules - the rules are there to protect you and others.
    The OC Forums Way
    We are a team. We are a community. We are a fellowship made strong by mutual respect and shared dedication to the task of enriching all who come here.
    The OC Forums Thank You Thread
    Put your computer to work for our OC Forum Teams!
    Try out our POST TEMPLATES, they save you time answering common questions!

I spend half my money on CPUs, GPUs, and Liquid Nitrogen. The other half I waste.

ok ok give him a break he "DIDN't KNOW!" he was just saying he did. He will probably kill me 4 this but o well..... He will still get in

Registered
    I do own one, but i wont sel it, never..it does on 80w TEC 767/470..