• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

9600xt extreme

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Sorry but you can't buy or sell items in the Video and Sound Section (or any section other than the Classifieds for that matter).

If you want to trade items on these forums you will have to wait for a while until you have at least 100 posts. Don't try to spam your way to that post count because our moderators are very alert and will dominate.

Welcome to the forums and enjoy!

HA HA HA he should have asked me. LOL i go to school with him LOL he was at my house last night. Yeah Ben u have to wait until u have 100posts to buy stuff here. Edit your post to ask where u can get one 4 now until u get 100posts and can look in the classifieds :p !

Good luck getting into the classifieds if you "know that" and were purposely breaking the rules to see if you would get any bites. You wouldn't be the first or last person to get banned from them.

If you do happen to get in though through the pity of the mods, you can rest assured that it is a secure place to trade. Don't have to worry about getting ripped off by people, like you might by trying to break the rules - the rules are there to protect you and others.

ok ok give him a break he "DIDN't KNOW!" he was just saying he did. He will probably kill me 4 this but o well..... He will still get in

Back