• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

abit ti4200 128mb

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
M13L128168A-LZD2P21MC

3.6T

Thats the lot :)

Ok i have a 9600xt in my system at the mo, so if i want to change cards, what will i have to do without messin the whole show up?

download a driver cleaner program called Nasty File Remover use that once u have UNINSTALLED the ATi driver tbh your best booting into safe mode and use the nasty file remover program

do u have a link or is it easy found?
What the handy way to clockin a gfx card ? Ive heard of a prog called soft mod, is that the way to go?

lovely 1 that babys going in in the mornin!!!!

in here :

DSC00529.jpg

Overclocked will that ever out perform the standard 9600xt?

most likely but the IQ on the 9600XT is better plus it can do AA/AF and DX9 which the Ti4200 cant

that case is nice kinda looks like mine i got to get a cam and
show ppl mine :p ive got a webcam but that dont clear pics :(

Ive bin usin e-buyer a lot, even though their service is muck :)
Some of their stuff is dead cheap.

Cheers for the links

great deal, lets us know how that thing OC's that OTEs system is really really cool.

If i wasnt so drunk i would do it tonight :)
First thing that things goin in.
Didnt come with the free us army game but i suppose i have no right to complain.

yeah ive got a few things off e-buyer altho first time i ordered from them i eneded getting a DFI motherboard that died on me 4 days or so later the cpu is ok not a great overclocker tho but everything else from there is all good

Shipping to here from ebuyer is 20 quid, thats a bit of a down point, but if its a big enough order it still works out cheaper. Its either that or pc world...naaaaaaaaaaaaa

LOL pc world are crazy they try it everytime i go in there!!

when i had a Asus Ti4200 i went in there for a 9600pro ( which i got and hated it so it went back ) or better he tried telling me a FX5200 was even faster than my Ti4200 lol

how much does it cost to ship from places like www.overclockers.co.uk ?? it cost me about £3-5 and ireland isnt that far away

Im in the North of Ireland, places like dabs, overclockers and any other half decent places charge normal rates of about 3-5 cause they use parcel force or royal mail, but e-buyer is 20 quid, i could nearly drive to there and back for that price!

Right guys im headin to the bed before i pass out, next time i speak to yas that card will be in and ready to overclock, so i will need yer help!!
Speak to yas very soon and good luck

hehe my fit blonde bird is northern irish altho she has lost the accent :( but she still sometimes comes out with the way u guys say your R's :D

good luck overclocking tomorrow ill be coming back to check on it :D

OHHH THE NOISE THE NOISE!!!!! that is one loud card, i will give them 17 quid to take it back lol, naaa only jokin.

Ok its loaded and ready to go :)

6.13.10.4104 If thats right?

Ok and bios version 4.28.20.16.80

Where do i start with overclockin it?? Its shiftin a lot of air out the back, so id should be with that noise!!!

Back