• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ultra Infinity Rev A+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Nightmare

Registered
Anyone got this board. From what I can see, the orig board has no heat sink on the Southbridge. The Rev A+ has a heat sink as well as the 4 SATA ports on the lower part of the board.

Can anyone with this board give me some feedback?

I specifically requested a Rev B board and that is what they said was shipped but when I got it today, it said Rev A+ on it.

Thought I got a good deal, $83.00 including FedEx 2 day.

My board is an A and it has the 4 sata ports and the heatsink on the southbridge. I think there is only 1 revision of this board, they didn't change it even though they added the heatsink to the southbridge. Thats what it thought anyway.

EDIT: Just read that they added the "+" because it was just a cosmetic change.

Last edited:
Mine just has the A. No +.

I thought i seen somewhere that the bios chips were soldered to the board on the A. Mine does not have that either so i think that is probibly not true.

There is no revision b for the ultra infinity. If you ordered the lanparty the b revision is what you would want. The ultra infinity A/A+ is the same as the lanparty B for overclocking.

Back