• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help Quickly!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SSVicious

Registered
I just installed an Asus p4p800-e delux mobo with a 3.0c ghz P4 cpu and some Corsair 2700 ram.

I turn on the computer and after about 5 seconds the computer immediately shuts off. I can't check anything in bios because it immediately turns off.

It gets to the screen where it shows the Asus logo.

I am typing this on my laptop. Please help me quickly, I need to get this computer up and running fast.

The psu isnt the problem I have unplugged some stuff and it still does it, so it's not taking too much power.

I've moved the memory to different slots.

Could my cpu be dead or my mobo be messed up? Does my cpu overheat? How do I check if it is overheating?

Please help!

double posting rarely helps, and it would have been better in general i think.

see my reply to your other post

zip22 said:
double posting rarely helps, and it would have been better in general i think.

see my reply to your other post

yea I'll say.....he has triple posted....you may want to see my suggestion in the your third thread....you have successfully added more confusion to your problem by posting in a way where answers are spead out....please erase 2 or your threads so we can help you better

Back