• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Come on newbies, where you at?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LuKE

just captured the 409 spot, i'm named after a cleaning product now. nice, well just having fun jumpin up in the stats, see ya guys on top some time after you guys die. heh

Luke...

Enjoy your position on the list... you can move up so fast....

I have been bumping around between 25-20 on the team since last CHRISTMAS...

Have fun & happy crunching!!!

well newbies, 5 days later days later, 3 days without crunchin cause power went out while i was at national gaurd. I somehow managed to sqeak into position #368, #409 5 days ago, who's low on the list and wants to race? lol, j/k keep crunching and as always have fun.

lUkE911 — Top Rank Jumper!! (126 ranks) NEW TEAM RECORD!!!
currently ranked #357

woohoo, I made a new team record, but without this team I wouldn't have learned all i've learned in this short time without the info you guys spit out every day. thanks

Last edited:
LuKE said:
lUkE911 — Top Rank Jumper!! (126 ranks) NEW TEAM RECORD!!!
currently ranked #357

woohoo, I made a new team record, but without this team I wouldn't have learned all i've learned in this short time without the info you guys spit out every day. thanks

Very Nice Jump ! Congrats !

Maestro

Back