• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Triple View Setup

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nkcd

I have MSI MS-StarForce GeForce4 Ti4200 8 AGP 128MB. DVI/VGA/S-VHS output and S-VHS input.

I have 2 monitors, one 17" LCD and one 19" CRT, and one samsung 42" HDTV 1080i monitor.

I was familiar with dual view (previously had 19" CRT + 42" HDTV)

However, I would like to set up my new LCD so I can work my applications on both of the monitors and able to watch video on the TV. Is there anyway that I can do this?

My system specs are:

2.66 ghz P4 533mhz mild-overclocked to 3.06ghz
1gb DDR333
120GB HDD
MSI MS-StarForce GeForce4 Ti4200 8 AGP 128MB. DVI/VGA/S-VHS output and S-VHS input.
Pioneer DVR-105 (4x DV-R/DVD-RW)
16x DVD ROM

thanks

I've seen someone post pics in other forum before. He had 2 monitors and one TV, all are output. I think he used some kind of program where he horizontal span on 2 monitors. It functions like extended function, but it actually shows the task bar running from one monitor to the other.

He has one maximized windows on the 2ndary monitory, watching movies on the TV, and monitoring something on the primary monitor. I forgot where did I see it or the program he used.

Back