• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ATI vs. NVIDIA

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I still think the 3dfx Voodoo line was the bomb digidy.....my first openGL supported card....O YEAH real openGL on my n64 emulators and no stupid wrappers WOOHOO!... ;)

Well as the wars continue, i wanna see an officila nvidia update asap. I want some new officila drivers, that are rock solid, best IQ, dont really care about the speed. Of course that wont happen, simply becuase nvidia wants to be the speed champ. Still how old are the current officila nvidia drivers anyways?!?

Droban said:
nvidia drivers bad? but beta is never a gurantee.

I think a lot of people on this forum will go for the GT because its the most logical choice, and most people will be interested in overclocking as well.

Instead of starting a thread like this, always search for your info first

I dont think it is a logical choice and why do you assume it is the "logical" choice?

personally post like that is what start flames as you are claiming to know what most people on these forums want, when really you dont.

Back