• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ATI vs. NVIDIA

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
sorry just bored and wanted to see everyone's opinion, not trying to start any controversy here :-/

Well ratehr than be hostile to the kid ill make my opinnio
ATi-the faster hardware, and the better drivers when they work, you still hear these odd stories of games not workign with latest cat drivers, and having to revert to 3.7 or move to latest cat drivers, can be anoying but whatever right.
Nvidia-Slower hardware, and currently their drivers are in the dump. Still at the end of the day I love nvidia, simply for their ti series. I always recommend those, for people on a budget.

If i was going to get a gaming card right now, it would be a hard choice between the GT and the x800. I would wait to see which one overclockes better and gives better benchmarks. I guess if someone shoved me out the door to buy one, it would be the GT.
Simply because if they were available i would get a nv40 quadro simply because i ador the quadro line, best their is =P

thx day, this is the kind of info i wanted to get out of this thread. admins feel free to close it, didn't mean any harm by it.

nocturnal714 ........... I didn't wnat to post in this thread again . but I just want to explain that ATI vs Nvidia threads are not allowed because they do more harm than good . I see that you joined this month and might not know this . I'm sorry if myself and other forum members sound harsh regarding this thread .

I will be even more sorry if any people begin to start evangelising for their vcard maker of choice .

gaaaaaaah! how many threads need to exists to debate the same things? I swear, i see like fifty posts over in cooling about the same heatsink because people are too lazy to use the search function <_<

nvidia drivers bad? but beta is never a gurantee.

I think a lot of people on this forum will go for the GT because its the most logical choice, and most people will be interested in overclocking as well.

Instead of starting a thread like this, always search for your info first

Valk said:
gaaaaaaah! how many threads need to exists to debate the same things? I swear, i see like fifty posts over in cooling about the same heatsink because people are too lazy to use the search function <_<

I seldom go in cooling anymore, it seems like everyone just wants to ask the same question, come to think of it, I don't really go in memory, or a lot of the other forums. :(

Back